1. Prepare and load email templates
For example: payment reminder, delay notification, claim notice.
2. Prepare and load notification rules to the service
For example: one day before due date use template “payment reminder”, two days after due date use template “delay notification” and so on.
The number of rules is not limited, you can create several rules for upcoming payments reminders and several rules for overdue payments notifications (the same notification template can be used for different rules).
Notification rules fields:
- Id, e.g., “T001”.
- Template id, e.g., “S001”.
- Replay to, e.g., “email@example.com” (default – firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Days remaining (Number. Can be negative), e.g., “1” means condition “send one day before the payment due (payment is not overdue)”, -1 means condition “send one day after the payment due (payment is overdue)”.
3. Periodically load invoice data
Load data about unpaid invoices (e.g. once a day): invoice number and date, client details, amount due and due date.
Invoice data consist from 3 blocks:
- Id, e.g., “5cd58ba1-4127-4f2b-adbf-dd778d73b6e6” (UID or other unique code from ERP)
- Name, e.g., “Avakompas, UAB”
- Registration number, e.g., “126062070′
- VAT number, e.g., “LT260620716”
- Address, e.g., “J. Galvydzio str. 5, Vilnius”
- Email, e.g., “email@example.com”
- Documents (invoices):
- Id, e.g., “dcced82a-b421-497c-a6d8-5bd64612d15c” (UID or other unique code from ERP)
- Type, e.g., “Invoice”
- Date, e.g., 2022-08-25
- Number, e.g., “AVA0501178”
- Currency, e.g., “EUR”
- Amount, e.g., 1210,00
- Customer id, e.g., “5cd58ba1-4127-4f2b-adbf-dd778d73b6e6”
- Balances (invoice balances):
- Id (document id), e.g., “dcced82a-b421-497c-a6d8-5bd64612d15c”
- Amount (left to pay), e.g., 500,00
- Duedate, e.g., 2022-09-15
According to the invoice data, notification rules,
service will automatically create and send notification emails to your customers.